After two days of shopping, a day to give back.
Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) The widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
The annual #GivingTuesday will take place on November 30, 2021.
Here are the top 5 reasons to give to Forest Animal Rescue:
- The animals we rescue come from situations of abuse, neglect, confiscation and have nowhere else to go
- The animals we rescue receive high-quality, lifetime care at a true sanctuary for the rest of their lives
- The animals we rescue will never be exploited, bred, or sold
- You can support our sanctuary, knowing that your gift will be used responsibly, by a charity with a solid track record of rescuing animals for 23 years – we are their last stop, their last hope.
- You can make a real difference
Meanwhile…Today is Cyber Monday!
Please remember that when you are shopping online, you can help the rescued animals at Forest Animal Rescue at no extra cost to you!
Here are the best ways to help:
Amazon Smile – When doing regular shopping on Amazon, simply start out at http://smile.amazon.com On your first visit, you can select a charity to support, and that charity will be saved in your profile. As long as you start out your shopping at the AmazonSmile link, Amazon will donate .5% of everything you buy to your selected charity. You can select Forest Animal Rescue and Amazon will donate to us!
While shopping online at other places, you can also raise money for us at no cost to you…simply visit Goodshop and sign up to select Forest Animal Rescue as the charity you support. As you shop all of your favorite stores online, all you need to do is start out at the Goodshop page and then follow the links to your favorite online stores, and a percentage of everything you purchase will be donated to us to help the animals!
How easy is that?! It doesn’t cost you a penny and it helps the animals while you shop online!
Please support the animals and share this message with your friends!
Use hashtag: #GivingTuesday