Would you like to help restore native habitat for rehabilitated animals?
We need YOU! Can you commit to a 4-hour shift to help with habitat restoration and conservation? Your valuable time will make a huge difference in the lives of rehabilitated wild animals that are ready for release but have nowhere else to go.
A half-day commitment may seem like a small amount of time to you but can make a BIG difference for the animals and native wildlife.
- Volunteers either live locally or have a place to stay on their own.
- There is no fee required to participate in this program.
- The minimum age is 18.
- Volunteers have their own transportation to and from Forest Animal Rescue to volunteer.
- Volunteers work shifts as their schedule allows, with shifts potentially available seven days a week.
- There are no minimum hours required, but the more involved you are, the more you are able to be trained to do.
- Volunteers help us with habitat restoration and conservation of native land to benefit rehabilitated Florida animals that need a safe place to be released.
If this sounds like something you would like to do, we would love to meet you!
email us if you have questions or problems completing the application online